Thursday, March 10, 2011

Let's see if I've actually done any of these 101 things....LOL I never officially started. I wanted to, but typically I flaked out on it. I'm working on that. Alright let's see....


2) Get a massage

4) Do makeup and hair every day for a month

5) Dye my hair dark brown again (dyed it red, actually)

23) Get pregnant again (Heh, just got my IUD out so this should happen in the near future! ^_^)

30) Tip 100% on a restaurant tab (Done! ^_^)


39) Actually send out Christmas cards in 2010, 2011 and 2012 (1/3)

46) Read the Hunger Games trilogy (1/3)


54) Visit my family in Colorado


55) Go to a concert

67) Try one new recipe a month (0/33) I've tried several now that I'm a vegetarian!


82) Have an ugly sweater party I TOTALLY DID! It was awesome!!!


86) Actually attend a friends "selling party" (Passions, Sophia, PartyLite etc) (1/1)

89) Dress up for Halloween, and encourage James to do the same (1/3) We were cop/inmate. :)

93) Sing karaoke


99) Get professional family portraits taken each year (1/3)

* * * * *
Wow, I've done 15 things! That's pretty incredible. *pats self on the back* I'm pleased now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment